Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

starving

I think I am starving.
Seriouly.
I lived with my family and my mother is good at cooking so I can not eat something not tasty.
Now I need to feed me by myself.
I do not like eat out.
I do not find it really tasy.
the only way I can eat is cooking by myself which is tasty.
To cook something tasy require quite much work. I can not do that everyday.
So I lost quite much wait and I remember my mother said I looked miserable in loosing weight.

when I met her last weekend.
I think I need to buy refregirator so that I can keep my cooked dish.
At the moment, I do not have referegirator.

I feel so tired and even if I take much sleep I can not recover. I think I do not have enough nutrition and
this is the cause for it.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you tried protein milkshakes. I'm not sure about the Japanese diet, but that's what I use when I'm desperate. Then after a few days, it kickstarts me into having enough energy to do some exercise to.

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Tomoko said…

    protein milkshakes!
    Is it different from the milkshakes which we can get Mcdonald?
    Thanks for the good information.
    When I find protein milksakes somewhere, I will buy and keep it for my desperate time.
    Since today is in the Weekend.
    I will cook and eat properly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home