Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I lost my mobile phone

I have lost my mobile phone for three weeks now. When I find it lost, I stop my mobile phone temporarily.
Now I gave up finding it.
It is extraordinary pain. If I gave up my phone number, it is easy however if I try to keep my numbers, I have to pay £100 to sort out many issues.
Fortunately, my friend gave me a phone and if I make that phone activate on my contract, what I need to pay is just around £10. Since I have a bit hectic life now, I still leave it as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home