Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Tennis

I played tennis with my company people.
We played tennis from 10pm to 12pm. I think it is crazy.
I finish work 7 pm and after that I went to school from 7pm to 9:30 pm and joined the tennis.
This night my plane was so tight like proper career woman. When I was at the lecture, I felt tired and wanted to cancel the tennis.
I can not cancel at the last minute since it is so bad manner.
I wondered since I am a girl people might allow me that last minute cancel if I say something I have a headache so on. And I also think if I behave like that I can never be a people career woman.
This way, normally I think too much.
Some people believe I do not think at all and live in an innocent world.
I joined tennis.
I planed to go back home on the last train however I joined them drinking until 2 am.
I speak with people who I hardly speak at the office. We work on the project and if we are in the different service life, we do not have chance to communicate. Maybe we can see at the drinking machine. Since most of us are Japanese male and I can not recognize them well if I have never talked with them.
When we drink and talk, I find something.
Firstly, that people are rich except me.
What they are talking is on the quite different level from me.
Secondly it is nice to know people in the different service line. Things are so different and something I believe fixed are not really fixed thing and I can see more choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home