Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My supervisor

My supervisor

I've got a new supervisor and she takes care of me really well.
My mentor is her boss as well.
After I move to a new team, I think I feel settled more now. I am assigned to a new project and work properly now.
She is really pretty and her appearance imply that she is good at work and she really is.

This night, we attend some study meeting and she made a presentation for us and many lawyers.
(I am not a lawyer or an accountant.)
She looked so confident and cool.
I am quite sure, if she was a man, I would be in love with her.

I like this new team so far.
Previous team, I had many Japanese accountants and they are quite difficult.
Japanese accounts often have too much pride in themselves. When some problem happen, the people who just proud of themselves are just nothing. We need to work for the problems and in that sense, the license or any qualification means nothing and people are just equal.
I think having qualification is of course nice thing since that means that person have some knowledge and skill to certain level. That knowledge and skills can be a powerful tool toward the problem. Unfortunately in some cases, people do not really use that tool.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tomoko, You wrote "I am quite sure, if she was a man, I would be in love with her." I think you should tell her your feelings! Maybe she is a lesbian and you can be happy together. Good luck!

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Tomoko said…

    if we became a couple, I am quite sure you guys lose two nice ladies and feel disapointed. I do not want you guys to be sad. nice idea though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home