Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's day

Mother's day
Today is the mother's day
I love my mother much same as other daughters in the world.
My mother is a housewife and she did not seem to enjoy being one housewife, I am so scared to be a wife.
At the moment, I do not need to worry though ;)
women are so special in general. When they smile, the world looks happy an meaningful place and when they cry, world becomes dark meaningless place.
I am straight however I think women are special in this way.
My mother is from south part of Japan and her smile is so bright and impressive. However after she moved to Tokyo from her home town because of my father's transfer, she had difficulty for many years. In Tokyo, people behave in a different manner and do not really show what they think.
She always ask me to make her happy in non-said way. And I felt burden for it.
She needed someone who she can depended on and that should be my father not me.
Nobody can make people happy who do not try by themselves. Women are weak and being week is not bad since this gives the space for men to help women.
However I am so scared of being a weak women.
So I love my mother and at the same time I hate her.
Mother's figure has some meaning to daughters since their figures gives us some idea about our future and how people can be happy so on.
I just sent her flower and card and did not go back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home