Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, May 05, 2008

Together

My computer got a virus recently.
I am just so stupid. One of my friends who hardly talks to me said on MSN that he found my picture on the internet and would like to show me and receive the file from him.
This is how I've got a virus.
Just after I received e file, I notice that something wrong however it was too late.
If you are the person who have seen my MSN did something wrong to you, sorry for that although my of you are cleave enough to ignore that.
Same as computer, I've got a virus on my body.
I've got some red spots on my body and they are quite painful. I heard that when people have stress, often people have this symptom although this red spots are caused by virus.
I was not really happy at work so there is not wonder I've got this disease.
I think I am so with my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home