Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, April 07, 2008

Hacker's meeting

Hacker's meeting

Last week, I attended a hacker's meeting since my nerd friend invited me there.
There I met several people.
They are quite American there.
One of them is a main developmer of Ubintu, I heard.
I think he should proud of it since Ubuntu is
one on the most used Linux in thI e world.
He taought me about LLD so on.
Have you ever heard about LLD.
As far as I LLD is an application between
the internet and the internet browser.
SO is the sistemy fory Linux and LLD is the system.
Am I right?!
I love computer and have some passion for it although
my skill and knowledge is exteam small.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's DLL.
    Not a Main Developer, but apart of the Ubuntu Project.

    - MoD

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Tomoko said…

    MoD! you that American guy, right?!
    It was nice meeting you.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    DLL, I will check and read article about it.
    Tomoko

     

Post a Comment

<< Home