Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My dentist

Today I called my dentist since I had a message that I should call him on Monday.
So I called him and he said that he is quitting the dentist university today and gives me the name of my new dentist in that dentist university.
I was so shocked.
He was my favorite dentist.
I understand I am just a patient and he can just go away after he pass me to my new dentist.
I wanted to say 'Thank you' and 'Good bye' to him seeing his face.
Since I visit this dental university every week and I feel more trust on him.
I guess he is opening his own Dental clinic and in that case he could have told me earlier.

Since I am working, I can be free only for lunch time.
So I often visited my dentist at the lunch time.
I find out that my dentist kind of gicing up his lunch time.
He was a kind dentist.
Thank you very much, my dentist !!

I feel sad,

In addition to that, my mentor in my company is also leavening the company.
He is a Japanese accountant and decided to have his own accounting farm.
In this industry, people move so often.
I think I need to use to it although I do not think I can.

Spring is the season of Cherry blossom.
Japanese Cherry blossom finish so quick and that makes us feel sad for thousands years.
We have to take that things are always moving and nothing can be kept.
In UK, many things are kept for many years though.
Spring is the season we have to understand we have to say good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home