Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ending note

I am purchasing books for my parents from Amazon.
The book title is "Ending note". Some publishers make the same sorts of books called Ending note.
I want them to prepare for their ending so that we can do things in the right ways.
That book has a style that readers write in according to the guideline on it.
which picture they want to use for the ending party and what they want to do with their belongings and which friends they want to invite to their ending party so on.
I am quite sure when I loose them, I will loose the ability to think and manage things.
So I need something which I can fallow and do not need think at all.
I purchase books for my mother and my father so that they can write in together with chatting.
It might be a kind of enjoyable.
At the moment, I am health and not so old to prepare for my ending however it might not be bad I also make my ending note.
I am quite sure my parents use my stupid picture at my ending party and they will not be able to invite my close friends since they do not know much about me.
I do not want to be buried at cold tomb which many of my dead relatives are in.
I
I want to be in Hawaii Sea after I am burned and become white powder. And I want to my family travel happily,
I do not think they can even think of it.
Do you think I am a bad daughter to purchase this book for my parents?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home