Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, March 24, 2008

Colleague

I and the owner of the apartment decide to clear our contract officially.
I needed to get some document from my father however he is at the hospital and could not get the document from the local government.
The owner started to doubt me saying a lie.

I was disappointed.
To be honest that document is not really required usually and I have no idea why the owner insists my submitting that document.


Among my colleague, I have one person who I feel something extra respect since she talk to me more reasonably and I feel safe with her.
She has more experience in this society and has more knowledge although she is just a few years older than me.

Today she invited me going lunch.
We often go to Korean restaurant since this restaurant is her favorite and I also like.
I think she care about me and asked about my apartment and my father.
I am happy to have person like her in my daily life.
That is so enough make me strong.
Small care to others makes that people cure from hurting and difficulty.
I think I also need to be like that to others.
I thank her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home