Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The work

Can I tell the truth?
Recenly I have nothing to do at the work.
For a while I worked a bit for other department and I really enjoyed.
We did Business Due Duligence in the wedding industy.
I am not sure I will have my wedding in the future or not however I still belive in love and romance and
like to talk about happy materials.
Now I am a kind of expert in this.
Do you know how much ratio of devorced people re-marry again?
Isn't it so interesing?!

Now I returend back to my desk and really I feel abundant.
I think I can study however what is the meaning of the study if I can not apply my knowledge to the work?!
So I just sit there whole day.
From the next month, we have a new boss and become bigger.
I think I have to be patinet and use the time as my study oppostunity.
I am like too boiled pasta.
I know it is waste of my life.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tomoko!

    This is Jay. Do you remember?

    I just happned to drop into your blog. Do you mind if I read your blog?

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What work do you do. Try and enjoy it, all experience will be valuable some day. How are you getting on with your computer studies? Best wishes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home