Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Confident

Confident is something new concept to me.
I remember my Suffolk family told me to have confident and walk with confident and shave hands with confident and look at people's eyes with confident.
I remember my Suffolk father said when I shake hands with him that my hand was like a dead fish.
They teach me that confident means the trust.

In Japanese culture, it is not really polite to look at people's eyes.
I do not know the reason but I can only guess the reason. Looking means judge. People are scared to be judged.
Confident makes people strong however strong girls are never be our preference.

Maybe I do not really understand the meaning of confident yet.
If you know the meaning of confident, tell me about it.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To be confident means to believe in yourself. You learn to believe in yourself when other people praise you and encourage you in what you are doing. When people you are with are honest and trustworthy, you learn that you are valuable and you learn to be confident. You are developing confidence by opening up as you do on your blog and talking to others. Good luck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home