Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My boss's birthday

Recently my boss had his birthday.
I know he wanted to be celebrated and have a small party.
Although my company is foreign originated, we are basically Japanese. Japanese company people
do not really celebrated colleagues' birthday.
If he was happy with it, I thought I would love to plan it.
However I've got an E-mail from him "Please do not plan for my birthday."
I was a bit shocked and asked him if he was sure about it.
Then I gave up it therefore I did not plan anything.
On his birthday, he looked unhappy and even angry since nobody plan anything for his birthday nit.
Since he is married man, I think he can get angry with his family if he want.
His unhappiness and angry was so obvious and people around him were upset and tried to fix it.
Some of them even blamed me for not planing at all.

What I am supposed to do for this?
I thought I can not do anything and do not want to do.
In the end, on of other staff planed the drinking out party and things were settled.
I felt a bit fed up with and did not go out with them saying I felt too tired and sick.
If you can understand his behavior, could you translate it to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home