Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

School

I again start to go to after-work-school and attend a new upper level class.
I do not get the result about the previous course exam yet.
Now I have to go to school two days a week after work and if I miss the class, I need to give up my weekend.
I did not wanted since I feel like I just study in my life.
I really want to be good at work though.
Anyway I start the new course, called "First Grade Bookkeeping".
The previous course was equivalent to the level of the commercial high school and the current course is equivalent to the level of the University.

I did not tell anyone so that I do not need to feel burden.
I think I even allow myself to absent from the school when I have other enjoyable plan if I have such as going to a movie or shopping.
At the moment, I am attending the class so diligently though.
Life is not just for study and work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home