Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Religious girl

Here we Japanese people are scared of religion
Although by law, we have to respect other people’s believe.
If you show something religious, people might consider you dangerous people who are so fragile and need to depend on something religion.
I am a Christian. I sometimes go to the church.
Recently I purchased some book there since I've hard about that book before and a bit interested in.

I keep that book in the drawer of my desk at the company and read in the morning before people come sometimes.
Usually I do not need to open that drawer in front of other people. However I opened it and one person recognized that book,
which never looks something finance or accounting and he mentioned that book. I did not want to be considered as a dangerous weird person,
so I said "my friend gave me this and I just keep it here." People often said Japanese people are polite or modest however
I think we are so arrogant to judge people and we just do not really tell that.

I think my attitude was not good. Maybe I did not need to make any excuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home