Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Lunch

Today I had a casual conversation with my colleague.
He said that he was taken to a nice Sushi-bar by his boss today.
According to him, it is a standing bar and really nice and quite cheap. He kindly said that if I want we shall go there someday.
I think I would like to try that shush bar and asked him to take me there tomorrow.
He said that "Of course" and after that he added that "however I prefer the next day of tomorrow".

Can you guess the reason?

Since he has to eat same thing, it is not really happy to eat there.
I think he is so right.

According to him, there he was not able to find any girls.
In our country there are still many places basically-for-men place.
I do not care and would like to try it !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home