Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Friend’ birthday

Yesterday I had dinner with several friends to celebrate my friend’s birthday.
We have chosen to eat hot pot.
In our conversation, we had a bit interesting conversation.
Which animal do you have similar character?
I think I should ask to person when I first meet since it can describe them so well.

One of my friends said that she is like a turtle since she is always on her pace. What she wants to be is a turtle which can move fast.
I wonder on this earth, turtles which can move so quickly exist?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess turtles can move very quickly in water? haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home