Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My custom 2

I have some custom in my life.
If you are the person who knows me in person, you might not believe. I look quite social and friendly however I feel nervous more than people imagine when I first meet people.
I sometime have meal with clients and if it is my first time to meet them, I can not eat much. althouhg I can sometime
Yesterday, I had meal with clients and could not eat much.
Since it often happens in me, I am not surprised though.

However the client said to me that he does not like girl who is small eater.
I know he is my father’s age and he has a daughter close to my age and wanted to encourage me to eat to be healthy. So he never meant bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home