Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Valentine Day in my company (prepare)

Valentine Day is coming.
In Japan, we girls give chocolate not only for your love your live but also to the person you have just some affection or just to your colleague as greeting.
It is not the obligation though.


Here is my special rule.
I just give chocolate to person who I really have affection.
It is my rule I do not give chocolate to even my boss if I have no true affection but just some respect.


However company is a tricky place.
People work and stay together in a close way. And those people have so different mind and often we misunderstand others think same way we do.
It is really not.
So I’m afraid that if I give to the chocolate to her person who I feel affection, some persons who did not get might find out that and feel bad.
It is rally just chocolate and we are adults.
However people are so different and can get angry with something we can never imagine.
I should not take a risk at all.
So I discussed with other girls and we decided that we collect money from girls and buy chocolate and deliver to all males in our department.

I think it is rally like Japanese style.
LOVE is always unfair and people really thirsty for it. That is why we really work hard to earn Love from someone you like.
It is never a thing which we can deliver evenly.


I still want to give small chocolate to persons who I feel affection in my company.
Should I give up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home