Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, January 28, 2008

Dentist

I now see my dentist every Friday.
My dentist is the dentist university not the clinic and my doctor is quite young and looks having confidence. I like that.
I have a problem in my tooth. He said I need to transplant my wisdom to the back place. One of my back teeth was damaged too heavily by my wisdom and can not be there anymore.
So I need to take off the tooth which has been bullied by one of my wisdoms for long time and now the wisdom is going to be replaced to it.

If you feel gross, sorry…
The story in the mouth might not be nice.

It is a bit big surgery and cost me 500pounds, 100,000 yen including billing to say at the hospital and one meal. I think it is quite much money.
And he said that the transplant have the possibility of success, 70%. So if I am in the rest, 30%, I need to have an implant surgery and it cost 1500pounds, 300,000yen addition.
I said to him, it is too expensive and. if the transplant surgery does not go well, I just want to give up my back tooth. My mouth is too small to have all teeth originally and I do not mind to loose one.
He got angry to hear that.
I replied to him that I am poor!!!



I think if my transplan surgery does not success, he will not my doctor since he does not agree to give up the tooth.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Karamoon said…

    How are your teeth now? It seems that in Japan having problems with your teeth can be very expensive.

    - Karamoon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home