Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, January 18, 2008

Wouldn’t be nice!

Recently, I am dreaming having and leaning a Guitar. Before I thought It is a bit melancholic instrument.
I love something cheerful always so guitar is not my choice.
My friends start to take a lesson. She purchased a beautiful guitar.
I’ve heard she plays.
Of course, she is just a beginner but already she can play enough make me happy.
The live music can has so much more power than the recorded music by the famous musicians.
I am horrible at singing maybe from by birth. It does not mean I do not like singing.
I love singing. If you want I can sign for you since I am not shy as well.
The problem is the listeners are not happy and I am not happy if I make listeners pitty.
However if I can play the guitar, I can enjoy music.
I am thinking to purchase a guitar and leaning by myself with a book. Maybe not that expensive and beautiful one like my friend has.
Looks and sounds are related in the instrument? Hmmm…
When I do not really understand something in the book, I can ask my friend.
I have many songs I want to play.
If I can play “Wouldn’t be nice!”
I want to play music at the happy occasion such as my friends birthday or they pass the exam or every thing.
Do you think it is possible, if you have some experience in guitar, please comment on y plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home