Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dentist

I visited the dentist during my lunch time.
Tokyo Dentist University at Och-no-mizu is my dentist. I booked the dentist from 12:00.
So I left my place fifteen minutes before 12:00 and my dentist was kindly made everything so quick. I took the X-ray picture of my whole teeth and chin and we discussed for the future treatment.

Since I felt a bit disappointed about my skill in my job, all people who works there looked extremely skilled person and I feel shame about myself feeling like I am the only person I can not be professional in my life.
Things can not be done by one day.
I think I can step forward even it is like crowing.

By the way, I was allocated a new doctor there.
I liked previous doctor so I hope my new doctor is as good as my previous doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home