Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby girl

I am a aunt now.
My sis gave birth to a baby yesterday.
I have not seen that baby yet moreover I have not seen my sis after I came back to Tokyo.
My sis get married when I was a uni student.



I think I will go to see that baby this weekend.
I rally want to be a cool aunt.
So today, I was thinking quite long time what could be a nice present to that bay to celebrate baby's birth.
Manypeople said that practical things are so nice since baby needs so many things such as baggy and clothes and baby-bath so on.
I want to give something more special so that baby can feel she was gave birth with being loved not only her parentes but also other people, for example ME!
So I thought baby ring might be nice.
She can keep it and feel alwasy that she is loved by birth.
So I told that way to my colleagues today. However most of them said that it is not really cool idea.
Since a baby ring will be kept in somewhere and can not be useful. It can be even lost.
If you have any cool idea, please tell me!

I pray today thanking about that baby's health and wish she will be a happy
and a kind girl.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Polly said…

    Congratulations!

    Wow you are an aunt now!

    I would buy a necklace that she can wear and remember for the rest of her life.

    your friend,

    Polly xxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger T9 said…

    Congratulations!

    When my sister was born I gave her a pacifier in red and white (our national colors) - she still has it at home in a cute box. My sister is now 21.
    The ring is a nice idea, here we ofen give silver or golden bracelets with names.

    Tina.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home