Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, February 04, 2008

tomoko crys

Today I cried at the office.
I know I am too old to cry however things are too hard today.
I needed one hour to recover.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Karamoon said…

    Please don't cry at work, or anywhere! If you want to cry, just email my keitai and tell me your problem.

    Take care,

    - Karamoon

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Polly said…

    Hi Tomi,

    I hope you are ok, I cried yesterday at work, and I know how it feels.

    Take care

    Love Polly xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home