Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sunday cafe

I do not have many hobbies I do constantly although I do many things occasionally such as tennis and swimming and singing and dancing.
Cafeing is my constant hobby and I could not be happier if I have company to share this empty relaxing time.
Sunday, I ate lunch with my friend and had a chai-tea at the aftenoon tea.

I am more ambitious.
I have a small chess board from London.
If I can spend relaxing time playing chess with my friend, I think I am too happy.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Karamoon said…

    If you find a nice cafe in Tokyo, please write about it in your blog and explain how we can find the cafe.

    Thanks,

    Karamoon

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Farwater said…

    Yes. Could you write, please? I know you know lots of nice cafes around your office.

    Thanks,
    al

     

Post a Comment

<< Home