Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Café

Cafeing

One of my hobbies is cafeing. I made this verb from the ward Café.
You know my e-mail address had the word “tealeaf” since I love cafeing.
Like Brisith people, we Japanese LOVE tea and tea time at least me.

Here is a small list of café I am familiar with. I think I would like to write about café more in later since this is my favorite topic.

Afternoon tea (Many branches)
This café has huge popularity in Japanese girls and they sell some products as well.
Sometimes we can not find even one male customer although the shop is so full.
Even if we can find one male customer, they look they are not comfortable to be there.
Their products are quite elegant and cute in a casual way. I guess it is a nice shop to find some present to you female friend. I once received a cup from my close friend and she found it from here.
Unfortunately I can not find them near my office; I often use this café in various towns.
The price is rather high. One cup of tea cost 3-4 pound.
http://www.afternoon-tea.net/main.html

Ueshima-cofee (Many branches)
Ueshima sounds some Japanese family. This café is subsidiary to a big coffee company UCC. I use this café so often and I love them more that starbucks. Their coffee is made with some Japanese ingredient such as bean milk and Japanese Black sugar.
Their coffee test quite nice and my favorite is Japanese Black sugar coffee.
Recently I found one of their branches near my office. They are located in the basement floor in a new building close to my office. Since this building is not something big or famous, my colleagues do know it so far.
One cup of tea cost 2 pound.

http://www.ueshima-coffee-ten.jp/menu/

DEAN&DELUCA(Some branches)
It is one of the most famous café near Tokyo station although they do not have many branches. Some girls seems to love this café so much and they even carry the clothes bag which is printed “DEAN&DELUCA” I guess this shop is something fashionable to them.
I am often there with my friends. They cakes are awesome and I can just HAPPY what ever happened to me.
One cup of coffee cost 2-3 pound
http://www.deandeluca.co.jp/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home