Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hidden

The department I belong had a bit tought time last year.
Actually it was split into two because of the confliction. Today I received the E-mail that the split segments is to be combined
by the end of this month,
Japanese company’s fiscal year start from April and it ends March.
That means the department I belong split and combine within one year. So the company decided to make the annual document as if nothing happen!
Wow!!
Is this kind of things really happened?
Since I am new here, still I do not really understand what has happened. Many people says various things and many rumors are around.
Although my company is forgone originated one however we still have some custom of Japanese.
Often the real reasons are hidden and the false reason is announced.


It is the management level problem and I should not worry about the things at this level however many staffs are so stress out.
We doubt each other often and some of them really think and act in a political way.
Anyway I am happy we combine together and start a new fiscal year!
I wish a nice fiscal year for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home