Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, February 29, 2008

House finding

I started to search my house to live alone.
I would like to stay close to my office and at the same time, I would like to find place not so far from my parent house as well.

To be honest, I am not really happy to live alone.
You might think I should find some flat mate. Here in Japan, we do not do that.
People like to live alone.
I am not sure if I can be used to that hugue isolation.
Many forgiener said that they saffer from isolation since they do not understand Japanese culture. I belive that that isolation is not from the luck of understanding.
Originally we Japanese people do not communicate.

Ny nature I love to communicate with people. So I suffer from isolation for my life here.
So I try to find friends who allows me to communicate with me.
I attend the church and I attend the computer technical meeting and ....

Things are not so easy.
I have to work hard to get what I need.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Lou said…

    My friend was living with her friend. I mean, in Japan. Why don't you try to look for a flatmate? Good luck with your flat-hunting. :)

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Lou said…

    By the way it's Rumiko. Louって名前でブログ始めてみたんだけど、ログイン状態でコメントしたのに今気づいたー:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home