Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Yeah but Not but

I tried to talk to my friend in london last sunday.
However I could not.

Since we have big time difference, when I sleep, she is awake and when she sleep I am awake.
It is someting like
Yeah but Not but Yeah but Not but.....

By the way, my favorite Little Britain's joke is
that they call the team "Fat Fartors" instead of "fight fatter's".


I hope I can talk to her soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home