Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, March 06, 2008

unassigned

I am unassigned today to any projects.
I really do not have anything to do.
Theoretically i can study however my department people do not like me to study since that conveys the message to other department our department does not have enough projects. It is really a shame for people in the management level toward other department people..
So in really what I can do is just sitting there.
I feel tired more than when I work, even sad.
I loose even will to eat or make up and everything.
I should go home as soon as possible and sleep.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger Polly said…

    Hi Tomi,

    I hope you are ok.

    I am on Skype at the moment if you are online it would be great to talk

    XX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home