Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Twitch

Twitch

I've got a twitch at the corner of my eye constantly.
I have some reason to have this symptom in my mind.
After I obtained the internet wireless access at the speed of 7 mbp wherever I am in Tokyo
, I really enjoy this.
I love to try out new Linux and adjust or I like to download the software and try out and
I love to get the information for what I think curious.
I even hold my computer when I sleep because of my love.

Whenever I find my time, I start to use my private computer.
I also use computer at the work.
So my eyes are overused.

Do you think I should give up the internet wireless access at the speed of 7 mbp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home