Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Smoking

Sometimes I talk with people just passed by my desk for a few minutes,
My team-member complained that I stop moving my hands for work.

I find it a bit unfair.
Some of my colleagues smoke and when they some they get down to the ground floor by elevator and smoke
the smoking area which is located at the back side of the building.
I think my talking with people is so small time and less than the time of going to the ground floor by elevator.
What is more they need the time for going and returning and smoking itself.

I wanted to say that to him however I did not.
I just smiled and say thanks for correcting me.
If I say he would be angry more.
I think smoking people can take a rest for smoking and non-smoking people have to work without even a min rest.
Such an unfair thing!

This is one more reason I do not like smokers except the smell.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, not fair. You are right. But sometimes the smell of fresh smoke is good, as long it is not too close.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home