Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, March 23, 2008

My father

I believe all girls are strongly love by their fathers.
I am also one of them.
The last weekend I went to a furniture shop to purchase a bed to my new place.
Since the furniture shop is located in a difficult place to get to by train and I need to ask my father to take me there by car.
My father is already retired and he is quite happy at home.
Many of retired men have difficulty in their life after they get retired since most of them know only how to work and
if the work was taken, they have nothing to do in life.
10% of them are suside and it is a serious social problem.
Our family is lucky because my father enjoys staying at home and he even washes my underwear.
I am not proud of it though.
Actually he does not have good health.
He had cancer some years ago and after he had a big surgery he has been weak.
When I asked him to take me to the furniture shop, he did not feel good.
So he stayed at the car while I was seeing around in the furniture shop.
If I know he did not feel good, I did not ask him to take,
What is more, I start to think moving out is not good idea.

At my age, people return back to their family to take care of their parents.
Since I finish all the procedure of moving out, I can not cancel anymore.
I think similar way when I decided to go to London and I think going London was my great decision.
I hope this moving out decision is also going to be my right decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home