Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, March 23, 2008

hard weekend

I had a hard weekend.
Firstly I was not able to move out to my new place. I made a contract and paid fee however one thing which is required by them was not fulfilled. So I was not able to get the key. This contract might be cleared although it is suspended at the moment.
Secondly my father is in the hospital now and he will be there for some weeks.
I insisted his going to the hospital but he rejected and even shouted at me.
So I shouted him back and took him by taxi in the end.
After I take him to the hospital I dropped in a park which is famous for cherry blossom on my way back home. I feel bit sad and tired however. Seeing cherry blossom is a nice medicine for me.
I know I am lucky since I was able to take him before more serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home