Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The result of the exam

Yesterday when I came back home, I find an envelop from the Book-keeping exam center.
I took two exams: second grade exam and third grade exam the last February.

Firstly I opened the third grade one.
The result was "I am sorry however you score was not enough".
I was so shocked because I might not be able to be at my company any more, I thought.
The third grade is considered easy and it looked like I did not pay effort to pass it or
I am horrible luck of the talent of bookkeeping.
My company decided to hire me not because of my skill but the potential in me.
I opened the second grade exam's envelop.
It looked a bit strange. It is just so big.
I find a big formal paper saying "Congratulation".
I did not pass the easy exam and but the difficult one.
I think I do not need to tell about the third grade one.
My boss is happy as far as I can pass the difficult one and nobody will care about the third one.



It is more than welcome, send me a Congrats mail to me.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! Tomoko!

     
  • At 5:01 AM, Blogger Polly said…

    Congratulatio the difficult exam!

    Take care,

    Polly xxx

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Tomoko said…

    Really thanks!
    It was really hard for me.
    Tomoko

     

Post a Comment

<< Home