Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Italian restaurant

I went to an Italian restaurant with my close friends.
I did not this sort of time for long time.
It is not difficult and I do not know why I did not have this sort of time.
We just eat and laugh.
One thing we have a small argument.
She does not like talk about money, especially when we settle.
I like to make things clear.
When we received the bill, I calculate to half it to the level of 100yen not 1yen level. However she thinks I should calculate to the level of 1000yen and should not make things too small since that can makes her feel poor.
She said.
To be friends require marching their living way.
I had nice time though,
Maybe she is from rich family and I am not.
I think sometimes people can feel bad even for such small money, 100yen.
So I think I prefer to make things clear and make sure that we are happy with our payment.
However I also need to understand that for some people it is just spoiling their enjoying time. Difficult!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home