Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My nerd friends

Yesterday I visited my nerd friend from UK. When I visited, his wife was not there to purchase some DIY things.
I wanted to have nerd friends like him so I think I should take this chance especially he is from UK and many things remind me of UK.
What I love about UK is people. There people are so funny.

I was in their house for three hours and waited his wife coming back with chatting with him.
This time we did not talk much about computer however we talk much about English study and movies.
He introduced me “Press Gangs”. Do you know this soup opera?
He said it is just so nice for English learning. We watched a bit on Youtube. It was a bit hard to fallow what they are talking.
At least I can see the heroin in that soup opera is so strong.
And he also introduced me the comedy Amanda …., I do not remember the name exactly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home