Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, April 07, 2008

Wedding shawer

I attend a wedding shawer this weekend.
It is my first time in my life since Japanese barely do this party.

Wedding shawer is a small party to celebrate for bride and gloom.
The bride is Japanese however the gloom is Singapolian.


The bride is clerebreated by her female friends and we talk and have small and
warm party. I guess the gloom is also supposed to be celebrated by
his male friends.
I guess this is why we have this western style.
Is this American?
British people also have this?

We brought presents to her from her wish list.
I purchased an electonic tooth brash.
I wanted to buy something more pretty things thought.

It doest not look pretty or cheerful so I put some effort to make it pretty
by wrapping with pretty paper.




we are around fifteen people.
We all really wish her happyness.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tomoko!! It was very nice meeting you there:) I will see you at 'her' wedding this week! Ena

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tomoko

    > Is this American?
    > British people also have this?

    I think wedding showers are an American thing, I've also heard of "baby showers". When I first heard of them, I thought they had something to do with an actual shower... In Britain women have "hen nights" before they get married, but I think that's a bit less formal (everyone gets drunk).

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Tomoko said…

    Ena-san
    It was very nice meeting you. I hope your heath and safe delivery.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Tomoko said…

    Hen night! sounds so nice and enjoyable. You guys have stag night.
    I checked the dictinary.
    Stag is an adult male deer.
    Hen is an adult female chicken
    I have leant a new word. Thax thepenguin.
    Tomoko

     

Post a Comment

<< Home