Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, April 14, 2008

Scary story

I've heard a scary story from my colleague.
She talked about her old male friend. She have known him so many years.
One year ago, he got married. However he was not happy in his marriage life.
And he asked her some advice.
The advice she made was he should have children and develop his family.
One year later, his wife got pregnant however this couple decided to split already.
Of course he is adult person who made decision his life.
So my colleague has nothing to do with it.
However I can see when she made advice she did not even imagine this conclusion.
What is more, my colleague is now his girlfriend and considering marriage.
Wow.
I feel so scared.
She is so nice and understand people so people often take her advice straightly.
Life is so.. what can I say...life is so scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home