Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, May 05, 2008

My new boss

I've got a new boss.
At the moment , I am not give much work from him yet. I wish he will.
I had some chance to talk with him at a party. It was really nice conversation.
What he said was quite impressive and I think I will keep that in my mind for good.
I asked him what he expect from me. His answer was that I managed to solve the problems in any situation by thinking logically. He does not really expects me some knowledge or skill.
Some people are just proud of their positions or qualification and do not take responsibility toward the situation. For example, imagine we are diving in the deep sea, and some problem happens.
We really need to solve the problem to survive. In that situation, being proud of a position or qualification means nothing.

I remember my Suffolk father said similar to me.
He said people have to work to earn love and trust. Sometime people believe they deserve to be loved because of their position and get angry it they are not loved enough. Ex. A husband believes he deserves to be loved by his wife just because of his position.
He talked about this in front of a fireplace drinking wine. The time there was just like a film.

Now I am in Tokyo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home