Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Underwear

I was drying my clothes at the veranda at nigh.
When I woke up in the next morning, I find out some of my clothes is missing including my
underwear.
The wind was really strong that nigh and I should have been more cautious.
When I looked down from the veranda, I find my clothes in the ground floor garden. I tired to take it
from out side of the garden however I could not make it.
I needed to ask help the resident on this floor to get in.
In Tokyo, neighbours do not communicate and I hardly know who live on the ground floor especially
it is not my floor, my floor is the third.
I knocked one of the door on the ground floor and I find one guy coming out and I explained.
He was kind enough let me go though his room to get in the garden.
I was able to collect my clothes including my underwear.
Since I do not have many chances to get into other people's room in the same building, I
was a bit curious. I looked quite much for that small seconds.
I found out ground floor residence has basement floor and I found out this guy seemed to be a
lover of bicycles and seemed to live alone.
His ground floor room was occupied with a big dinning table.
I thought he might live with his family however I can see there are only shoes for this guy at the door.
To sum up, I was able to collect my clothes and my neighbour was kind and seemed to quite silent.
and I was a bit rude to look at his room using this event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home