Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, May 19, 2008

My mentor

Recently I have one thing which makes me deeply depressive. My company have a mentor system.
My mentor quits the company and I've got a new one.
The former mentor , he is now to be an independent account.
He was kind to me and I really appriciate him.

This thinkgs what made me depressive is he never reply to my E-mail.
I believed him closer person to me.
Not only him. I have been in this company for a year and several people quit during this one year.
Most of them do not reply to me.
Some of them hate the company and do not want to communicate with any from this company.
However my mentor was not like that.
So I expect him to be in touch with me.
Maybe I am too attached to him.
In the working place, people are often too aggressive and pull people's legs to survive.
We need to be cleave in a political way.
Unfortunately I am to stupid to survive here.
He alway help me and listen to me. Sometimes he could not do anything with my problem and
soemtiems he gave me nice adovices and sometiems he did something toward them.
This way we build some relationship and I really like him.
Maybe I am too easily have affection to people since I do not have many who is kind to me
besides me.
I think I will be all right after a few month later, and will forget about him.
Until then I think I will carry a bit pain.

I also think this way.
Becasue of him, I am still at this company and working and studying in this field.
I should put more effort since my current position is not only from my ability but other
peopl's help such as my mentor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home