Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, June 01, 2008

'The Jane Austen Book Club'


is the story of six women in a book club finding their lives and romances reflected in the six novels of English author Jane Austen. The film has been received fairly well through it's release and looks to be a fun afternoon out :)
I watched this move.
I think I should not be rude however I would like to be honest here.
In Tokyo there are many foreigners
I even said that they are so popular among us.
One thing we are not happy with them is that some of them really stink.
We Japanese can not even accept nice perfume.
So even good looking guy , if he stink, we can not be with.
I understand this is physical things and really not good to mention.
However at the same time, I think, someone should tell the truth.
At the theatre, I find a foreign guy who really stink and many people are suffered.
I could not tell him however I am sure if I am his friend, I would tell him and help him in the best way that does not hurt him.
I think I also should be really careful. My mother sometimes has bad mouth smell because of weak stomach. I am supposed to have similar body to her.

Concerning the move itself, I love this.
I have never read Jane Austin. According to a woman from Australia, in the English speaking area, mothers handed Jane Austin books to their daughters and all of them are supposed to know her books. I have never read and would like to read some.
In the move, all people are eventually happy in their own style all the marriage are preserved in a modest way. So it might not be such a dramatical ending but give us warm feeling like a cup of tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home