Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, June 06, 2008

Business training

For two days I was attending at business training. I applied and my companied give me this training. I think my company really treat me well since I know that this training cost them much.
I thanks for this.
There we were to learn some logical thinking and practice in implementing the methods which we have learnt in some business cases, of course, from Harvard business school.
All people use materials from Harvard business school all over the world.
I have this kind of classes while I was in London.
I find this kind of class really exciting because give us the feeling of sport and we can even try in real.
I forget this feeling for long and this class reminded me of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home