Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

What I want now

Lunch friend.
Byecle

I think I can bye byecle in the end however lunch friends, I can not buy at the shops.
My company we only eat out together at lunch. Since we work together and we have too much complicated things, people want to be free from difficult things at least lunch time.

I want to have lunch friend who I do not need to show my respect each time and just have casul comfortable conversation.

Each lunch time, I feel isolated and I sometimes feel I do not want to eat.
I know I need.
If you work near Tokyo station, could you be my lunch friend? or if you have nice idea how I can get some, share that ideas with me, please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home