Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's day

The last Sunday was the father's day in Japan.
Is it international holiday? I am not sure about it. Anyway, I think I need to do something for my father.
My father is not lucky person concerning family especially in his childhood so I think it is my responsibility to make sure
that he does not feel lonely or sad.
So I decided to invite my parents to my apartment and cook for them. They actually changed the plan saying they find my place is
too small and can not stay more than one hour and prefer to go somewhere together and eat something nice.
I agreed with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home