Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lncnch Friend

I am trying to have lunch friends weekday.
At lunch time, I am so lonly and I think it is really nice if I have nice lucn friends, who
is not realated at my work at all and have small nice conversation.
So I put the advertisement at the metoloplitan-magazine.

Lunch friend
Are you British female?
I am looking for British Female to have lunch together on weekday near the Tokyo station.
I was in London for two years and have good English.

So every day when I came back home I expect some e-mail however I have got any so far.
Actually she is not really need to be British and even female just I thought I can have something
more common and safe situation.
How I can change the advertisement to make it attractive?
Do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home