Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

new life

I moved to north london and start to live with my landlady.
Her house is a typical London suburbun house with a long garden.
I am quite happy there.
In her house there are many things which she developed for longtime
to make life comfortable.
"Even seven star Hotels can never beat the house."
I need to try seven star hotel to see it is true or not.
And there are two cats with long hair.
Especially black one, Zizzeway is friendly.
Every morning and night, she comes to my bed.
I had a cat in Japan and she reminds me of my cat.
My cat was white one with long hair therfor she is opposite of mine.

In her garden, there is a strawberry "field".
Almost everyday, she picked out and sometimes we do together.
It becomes the dessert of the dinner.
Sound nice isn't it?!
I am quite happy here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home