Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Farewell party

Many of us are leaving the accomodation, so we hold a small farewell party.
Thank you very much.
The time I spent here was , to be honest, a bit hard inspite of the friens I made here. Too quiet!!
I was brougt up in Tokyo, and I am always listing some noise in my life.
The noise is something like food and so essential to me.
I need the noise of people, talking and laughing and telephone ringing and so on.
what i did not like was not only the quiet but also the building.
The building was new and clean but it was like a prison.
At the kitchen, we do not have even the space of dining. Only the minimal function, this building has.
i do not mind much if the buliding is new or not if it is cleaned however
I like the builing which is made for human not the prisoners!
Am I too demanding???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home