Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

dance party

In my life, I have never been at the dance party becasue in Japan we do not have that custom.
This Friday I am to go to the dance party at the opera house so I need to prepare.
The party is only 7 pound.
I think I am so genius to find this event.
I have never been at the party so I do not have much idea.
What kind of wear I shall put? Is it ok even if I do not know the steps?

I called to the Opera house and asked what kind of wear I shall put.
The person at the Opera house said that "Not too formal and not too casual".
Well, it is too difficult.
Actually I have a formal dress in my closet.
I brought it from Japan because I thought I had a chance to wear that kind of dress
but it turned out not. I got this dress at NY at the price of 25 £ but it actual price should be 350£. You can guess how my dress looks like.
Actually I want to wear it but the person on the phone said that"not too formal".
I asked him if I wear a formal dress, it could be a bit too much and wired or not.
He said it depends on the person and the dress.
I completely understand him but ....
So today, I checked the dress in "Monsoon" on my way home.
I could not resist because it is so cute.
I am not supposed to buy the dress because I am a poor student and I have a formal dress.

My friend said that there must me a lots of old people there.
I think it is right.
Never mind!!
Even if my first and last dance perty is the one without young people.
In this way, I try to be positive but
I might not go to the party because I do not have cofidence to be there.
I hope I am brave enough to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home